Based on an integrated scan & design workflow with DWOS software, these distinct scanning systems are designed to meet varied and individual needs.
Featuring high-scanning accuracy, ergonomic, and functional advances for significant improvements in productivity and efficiency.
7Series Model & Impression Scanner
Delivering unprecedented performance and productivity.
Featuring remarkable scanning versatility, speed and accuracy, plus a wide range of prosthetic design applications.
- High-precision scanning of both models and impressions.
- An on-board computer with 64-bit processor.
- High productivity through automatic scan and design wizards.
- Automatic multi-die mode for up to 30 elements scanned and designed in 13 minutes, unattended.
- Easy clinic-to-lab or lab-to-outsourcing communication with DWOS Connect.
- SAM® SE articulator optional.
- Certified by Straumann® (CARES® plug-in), 3M ESPE (Lava™ Milling Centers) and Dentsply Implants (ATLANTIS™).
- Add additional DWOS applications as needed.
Select the SYNERGY or PRODUCTIVITY package.
|DWOS modules||7Series SYNERGY|
|7Series PRODUCTIVITY package|
|Crowns & Bridges|
|Guided Surgery (in coDiagnostiX software)||*||*|
*Optional modules that may be added as lab requirements evolve.
We’ve been using the 7Series Model & Impression scanner on a daily basis for several years. We can declare that this incredible machine changed our life. It includes three scanning devices in one and serves us as a door opener to every modern dental office in our region. Our lab is now able to design and produce a wide variety of prosthetic products of excellent quality. We can produce everything from a single coping to a complex implant solution.
7Series scan time now up to 25% faster!
New algorithms are being employed for meshing the scan clouds, which allow massive parallel data processing on a graphics card (GPU) instead of the main processor.
Available with software update DWOS 9
This new computation technology is available with DWOS 9, however, it requires specific hardware configurations using an NVIDIA graphics card with CUDA support. With an already-embedded new graphics card, the 7Series supports this new technology out-of-the-box.