Introduced in partnership with Rapid Shape, the high-precision and aesthetic products produced by the D10+ capsule system printer for the daily dental practice, are made from certified biocompatible materials to cover a wide range of applications while saving costs due to reduced material waste.
The D10+ capsule system offers immediate, local availability of validated 3D printed parts, making it a fast, clean and easy-to-use solution in the daily dental practice.
- Print within ~15 minutes.
- Single-use capsule with full cost transparency.
- Many indications by broad capsule portfolio.
- Validated workflows and part quality.
- No time-consuming cleaning with D wash & D cure.
- Easy operation with capsule technology and system connectivity.
- No specialized knowledge in 3D printing required.
- Local data prep or cloud connects to labs & design centers.
Intelligent connectivity to D wash, D cure, and cloud solutions
|Performance parameters||D10+ capsule|
|Building area||90 × 60 mm and 30 × 60 mm (depending on capsule in use)|
|Native pixel||+/-42 μm|
|Max. part height||70 mm|
|Light source||385 nm UV LED|
|Resolution||1280 × 720 px|
|Dimension (W × H × D)||335 × 541 × 349 mm|
|Connections||WLAN, TCP/IP, USB|
|Control||7“ LCD-Display, touch control|
|Performance parameters||D wash|
|Volume||130 × 75 × 60 mm|
|Cleaning time||approx 6–8 minutes (depending on material)|
|Cleaning medium||Isopropanol, metylalcohol, anorganic, … (depending on material)|
|Dimension (W × H × D)||230 × 270 × 450 mm|
The D10+ capsule system provides new functions to improve quality, flexibility, productivity, and efficiency.
Includes a certified auto-calibration sensor.
Features an ultra compact design.
Fastest print speed makes chairside treatment and short lag response possible.
Highly-aesthetic prints with pure color & transparency based on pro UV LED.
Easy-to-use thanks to resin-handling system and control features.