The intuitive and easy-to-use digital solution for implant planning and the design of customized and highly-precise surgical guides.
Implant therapy has become an integral part of clinical dentistry, with an increasing number of patients seeking such treatment. Patients deserve top quality and outstanding aesthetic results with a minimum number of appointments. Access to more treatment options with a clear communication to patients is essential for their acceptance.
Increase the efficiency and productivity of your dental lab with the market-proven and established solution.
A powerful and easy-to-use digital solution
- Enjoy enhanced confidence and peace of mind.
- Improve the overall patient experience.
- Experience quick turnaround times and reduced treatment times.
- Take advantage of comprehensive case documentation.
- Benefit from advanced treatment workflows.
Create customizable and highly-precise surgical guides
The guide designer offers the most flexible design tools to create surgical guides that are exactly tailored to the patient’s anatomic needs.
- Time-saving guide design wizard.
- Tooth, gingiva, bone or pin support, plus combined variants available.
- Palatal support and/or lateral fixation to facilitate edentulous cases.
- For even greater flexibility, guides can be produced chairside, by a local lab, or through centralized service providers.
Benefit from an open system and a completely digital workflow
Thanks to a fully digital workflow, no scan template is required. Open interfaces ensure compatibility with all implant and sleeve systems as well as open scanners and manufacturing solutions.
- Compatible with all open (CB)CT, intraoral, model, and impression scanners, plus open CAD/CAM solutions.
- Includes a regularly updated library of implant, sleeve, and abutment systems from multiple manufacturers.
- Permits the creation of custom elements to meet individual needs.
coDiagnostiX provides a huge opportunity to improve the clinical outcomes in my clinic. It allows me to maximize performances, studying exactly where and what type of implant prosthesis and tissue regeneration is needed.
New – coDiagnostiX EASY & EASY CHAIRSIDE
Simplified interface and full workflow, from dataset alignment to the export of surgical guides.
The EASY implant planning wizard that you already know has been redesigned and updated. Benefit from a complete workflow, and all within a new, even more simplified interface.
Ideal for clinicians who outsource services to a dental laboratory or planning center.
- Provides a step-by-step user guidance.
- Offers a clear and intuitive user interface.
- Is delivered with a fresh and modern look.
Licenses & features
Software demo version
With the demo version, you can import and edit up to 3 individual cases using your own DICOM data. With the exception of data export, there are no feature limitations.
Network with your dental partners through seamless communication technologies.
Connecting dental professionals around the globe.
With a few clicks, scans produced with Dental Wings scanners can be sent and easily imported in coDiagnostiX.
Communications platform for coDiagnostiX users.
- Send case data to a laboratory for surgical guide production and/or the provision of related services.
- Exchange case data with a colleague or expert to get a second opinion or expert advice.
- Send case data to the coDiagnostiX iPad app for case presentation to the patient.
Maximize treatment outcomes through collaborative planning.
Integrate surgical and prosthetic workflows through real-time case data sharing between coDiagnostiX and DWOS to speed up work.
For collaboration with other third-party CAD systems, a separate open interface is also provided.
Real-time connectivity between lab technicians and implant-placing dentists enables better prosthetically-driven implant planning and immediate provisional design.
With relevant clinical information simultaneously visible in both coDiagnostiX and DWOS, implant placement decisions result in predictable surgical and prosthetic outcomes.
coDiagnostiX allows me to plan a case and implants that will go exactly where they are planned to go. That has tremendous benefits for a patient. Accuracy, reproducibility, repeatability – all of those things result in placing the implant exactly where planned.